Re: [egit-dev] Retrieving programatically clone destination in a wizard (make wizard page public?)

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 3:32 PM, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to write an alternative Git Import wizard, that would use a more intuitive import mechanism (currently incubating in the e4 project).
I'm extending the AbstractGitCloneWizard and I'm adding a couple of post-clone pages. I'm using the regular GitImportWizard as example.
One of the main change is to be able to actually perform the clone and pass the working directory, where the Git repo was just cloned into), to the next page. It seems to me that the only way to achieve that requires to use the CloneDestinationPage, but this is a "package" class so it's not visible to me (unless I use the same package name, which would be fine for a workaround, but I'd rather find something cleaner).
Is there an alternative way to invoke the clone operation? If not, would it be possible to make this class public?

I hope you contribute the improved Git import wizard to EGit as soon as it leaves incubation.

-MatthiasĀ

Back to the top