Re: [egit-dev] Retrieving programatically clone destination in a wizard (make wizard page public?)

On 02/20/2015 03:32 PM, Mickael Istria wrote:
this is a "package" class so it's not visible to me (unless I use the same package name, which would be fine for a workaround...).
Actually, OSGi doesn't allow that, as it adds the rule that package visibility is only for the same package, inside the same bundle or one of its fragments.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top