Re: [egit-dev] Saving HTTP credentials not working in 3.3.1

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 3:32 PM, Sascha Vogt <sascha.vogt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Matthias,

thanks for the quick response. Disabling javadocs and unit tests, and manually executing the right modules got me going ;) - It looks like these are the things which were submitted by your mentioned reviews.

As posted earlier, the fix works for me (and two of my colleagues) - we now even have tested it on Juno SR2 - so everything looks good.

I am pretty swamped currently with other tasks. I'll try to squeeze out some time later this week to release this fix as 3.3.2

--
Matthias

Back to the top