Re: [egit-dev] Saving HTTP credentials not working in 3.3.1

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 2:32 PM, Sascha Vogt <sascha.vogt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'll try but it's not that easy to build ;)

I uploaded a build of the egit p2 repository to

download that to your local file system and point the Eclipse installation wizard at this zip
to install the version containing my proposed fix

On a somewhat related side note: Java8 on OS X fails to build the Javadocs - any idea why? It tries to lookup some Javadocs from java.sun.com (1.5)

for current master this works for me both in Eclipse and Maven build.
some patches enabling java 8 builds where submitted recently:

--
Matthias

Back to the top