Re: [egit-dev] [jgit-dev] 2.0.1 ahead

no, I didn't release 2.0.1 yet since we found that the fix [1] improved
performance for some operations but introduced another new
performance problem [2].

I am not sure if this was fixed in the mean time since
I just came back from 3 weeks vacation. I'll check that.

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/6535/
[2] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/jgit-dev/msg01725.html

--
Matthias