[egit-dev] "Gerrit Configuration" missing during "Clone a Git Repository"

Hi EGit team,

I’m wondering, if the “Gerrit Configuration” [1] during “Clone a Git Repository” Wizard is gone with latest EGit versions. The last step in the wizard is simply not there anymore. It suddenly ends at the step “Local Destination” [2]. We are currently using EGit version 1.3.0.201202030921. Last version I remember, where I’ve used the dialog was some late 1.2 version.

Is it gone with 1.3, or any kind of regression?

Best Regards

Andreas

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/User_Guide#Gerrit_Configuration

[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/User_Guide#Local_Destination