Re: [egit-dev] Can one get the install file itself?

2011/6/24 Curt Danielsen <curt.danielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thomas,
     Thank you for your response. My experience is using http://developer.android.com. You can download the SDKs, ADTs, and NDKs in file format. From there, you can use eclipse to import and install them. That is what I'm looking for on the e-git site. I don't see the files that I can download. My engineering colleague just pointed eclipse at the http://www.eclipse.org/egit/ and installed the software. That is works for our internet connected system, but not the isolated system. If I could find the e-git files and updates, that would be great.

You may use the p2 mirroring tool to mirror the official egit p2 repository to one of your internet
connected machines [1]. There are also some ant tasks to embed this into an automated process [2].

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_Repository_Mirroring
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/Ant_Tasks

--
Matthias