[egit-dev] Can one get the install file itself?

Hello,

     So far, a posting on bugzilla with the user community yielded no response. My question is:

Are the install and update files available separately for download?

The reason I need this is I have an isolated network. I need to put the files  cd or dvd, with install instructions, so I can install this software on our isolated (non-internet connected) system.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you & have a great week!

Curt Danielsen

System Administrator (Clearcase/NetApp/Solaris/RedHat/Windows)

1301 E Algonquin Road

Schaumburg IL  60196

Phone: 847-576-6819

Back to the top