Re: [egit-dev] checking 1.0.0.201106011211-rc3

I'd have to agree with this thread,
Looking at the screenshot (http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/New_and_Noteworthy/1.0.0#Commit)
I'm not even sure exactly what each of them mean and generally wouldn't notice them.
Side by side would seem a good comprimize - these are just as, if not more important/useful than
the author/committer details (I'd expect much fewer people to need to change from the default of these).

Thomas