Re: [egit-dev] checking 1.0.0.201106011211-rc3

2011/6/3 Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
2011/6/3 Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx>
On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 3:50 PM, Matthias Sohn
You feel good about finalizing 1.0 and tagging?

we need a fix for this regression breaking change-id handling
on commit amend:

pushed
http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,3638
http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,3639
to address this issue and another related one

and I need a hint how to check our repository so that we don't
hit the same aggregation problem again we faced with rc3

I installed the B3 aggregation editor but didn't yet
find out how to validate a repository to find out what
was wrong with our rc3 repository.

pushed
http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,3640
to use Hugues fixes for the signing plugin which hopefully
will fix the problems we had with the rc3 build which could
not be consumed by the Indigo aggregation build.

I can tag 1.0 as soon as somebody reviewed these changes
hence sending this also to the list.

--
Matthias

Back to the top