[egit-dev] Google Summer School question

Hi all,

I have heard of GSoC for the first time (I'm not familiar with the rules and involved processes either), and I am thinking of submitting an applicaton as a student for the summer.

I was browsing last year's projects, and found you were involved in the project with EGit:

http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_project/show/google/gsoc2010/eclipse/t127230758145

I would like to ask if you are planning to participate it this year again. EGit is something I would happily work on the summer, and it seems a good opportunity.

((Sorry if I posted this message to the wrong mailing list!))

Best regards,
Richard

Back to the top