Re: [egit-dev] Granularity of changes

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 9:37 AM, Benjamin Muskalla
<bmuskalla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey there,
> What's your opinion on that? I'd prefer pushing the steps as separate
> commits but if the rest of the team thinks that the review overhead is too
> much, that's ok with me.

You'll learn soon that the EGit/JGit teams are very lax when it comes
to handling things like this. It's just the way we operate given the
disparate team. I say work it out yourself... I generally work like
you do... small commits... then squash them into something reasonable
to review.

I know that doesn't really answer your question... but use your best judgment.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org