Re: [egit-dev] How to test eclipse 3.4 compatibility?

Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can't we just depend on 0.1 in the generated manifest and let it pick up
> either?

Probably, but .41 fixed bugs since .37.  We might want to make sure
we're on at least something reasonably functional...

> In terms of the checkout, if the IP was already cleared for 3.4 then
> isn't it already in Orbit and available without needing a new CQ?

We need a different reuse CQ.  Just because the IP team has already
cleared the code doesn't mean we can just link to it.  We have to
ask for permission for each library we link to.

--
Shawn.

Back to the top