Re: [egit-dev] How to test eclipse 3.4 compatibility?

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 7:19 AM, Matthias Sohn
<matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Chris suggested that we should run the 3.4 build in the same Hudson job.
> Hence I reconfigured the EGit job
> to first run a build against 3.4 and then a second one against 3.5.

This is the easiest option and should work for us now. Another option
is to use PDE API Tools but that's a bit more difficult to setup.

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top