Fwd: [egit-dev] GitClipse?

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 7:12 PM, Johannes Schindelin
<Johannes.Schindelin@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Not wanting to sound harsh, but Open Source is not only about being nice,
> it is also about proving your being superior to, and more compentent than,
> anybody else.

I think slightly differently and would rather cooperate than not.
Sure, the best project will win in the end but if you can cooperate
you save yourself from politics.

We had problems in the past at Eclipse with two competing SVN team
providers and I don't want to see that happen again.

This doesn't look like to be an issue so that's good. Thanks for the answer.

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top