Re: [egit-dev] GitClipse?

söndagen den 14 mars 2010 22.30.46 skrev  Chris Aniszczyk:
> So I was informed there's another group of people attempting a Java
> Git library and some Eclipse tooling.
>     http://gitclipse.sourceforge.net/
>
> Has anyone reached out to these folks? I mean, I'm a pragmatist when
> it comes to open source stuff, but I really see no reason to have two
> separate projects here.
>
> I would be all for being welcoming for the GitClipse folks to come on
> to Eclipse.org and help with the effort.
>
> Or has this project just died really (not too much activity as of
> late) it seems?

It seems it died shortly after the announcement. The remains seem
to be found by people every now and then. They announced it, there
were some comments from the Git side, but no further discussion, not
even a second reply, so I guess the project is about as dead as a project
can be.

Here's the announcement thread:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/91381

-- robin