Re: [egit-dev] Google Summer of Code (GSOC) Participation

On 03/08/2010 06:10 PM, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
I would like to see {E,J}Git participate in the GSOC program this year.

The ideas list is here:
     http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2010_Ideas

Do any ideas come to you? Do any ideas come to students who are
lurking on this list?

As I wrote in my previous message on this list[0], I'm a student and I'm
very interested in making egit/jgit better.

Since my last mail I got a few ideas of improvements for egit/jgit:
* add tagging support
* add merging support
* add stash support
* add branch/tags comparing support