[egit-dev] Google Summer of Code 2010

Hi,

My name is D.Ł. I am a student at the Western Pomerania University of Technology (Szczecin, Poland).

I would like to improve the Eclipse Git support because, in my opinion, both these tools are extraordinary and they make a developer's life much easier.

Do you already have any list of ideas for this years' edition of Google Summer of Code? Or, perhaps, there is a task that you consider appropriate for a programmer like myself?

Best regards

GSM: +48 695 192 160
Blog: http://luksza.org
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dariuszluksza