Re: [egit-dev] Calling Tycho / Maven Ninjas

Alex, where/how do you get SNAPSHOT qualifier now?

Igor

Alex Blewitt wrote:
Chris - can we teach PDE build to understand SNAPSHOT as well as .qualifier? That way, a local Maven build would still work (although for 'release' builds we'd still need to change the number)

Alex

Sent from my (new) iPhone