Re: [egit-dev] Re: 0.6 Release?

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 12:03 PM, Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm all for it (we should follow up with jgit-dev or whatever the list is
> too) but what happened about builds? Do we have an automated build producing
> nightlies? If so, having a provisional release of 0.6 on the Helios train
> available for EclipseCon would make it easier to run eg tutorials and the
> like.

I have builds setup on build.eclipse.org monitoring Git for changes
and building with Maven.
    http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Contributor_Guide#Builds

https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/jgit
https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/egit

There's still some small issues to be solved in regards to the build.

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top