[egit-dev] 0.6 Release?

Hey guys, I would like for the EGit / JGit projects to have a 0.6
release before EclipseCon.

I would actually like to have a 0.6 release as soon as we have
"stable" builds available for EGit and JGit (should be soon). There's
an option to have another 0.7 release before EclipseCon if we wanted
anything available before EclipseCon.

As far as I know, we haven't really discussed potential release dates
or how we would go about issuing a release.

In the end, I would like us to accomplish two things: (1) have a
stable release available for people soon to mess with (2) have
something ready before EclipseCon

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top