Re: [egit-dev] JGit Build Failures?

FWIW, attached is our Hudson config

Igor

Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
I've attached my build configuration settings for Hudson.

Anyone see something obviously wrong?

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 11:28 AM, Igor Fedorenko
<ifedorenko@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I had to explicitly tell Hudson to use master branch, otherwise it would
pick something randomly. We are still using Hudson ver. 1.323, so I am
not sure if 1.337 needs different configuration.

Igor

Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 11:20 AM, Shawn O. Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx>