Re: [egit-dev] Re: 0.6 Release?

I'm all for it (we should follow up with jgit-dev or whatever the list is too) but what happened about builds? Do we have an automated build producing nightlies? If so, having a provisional release of 0.6 on the Helios train available for EclipseCon would make it easier to run eg tutorials and the like.

Alex

Sent from my (new) iPhone