Re: [egit-dev] upload to gerrit over HTTP

On 6 Oct 2009, at 19:06, "Shawn O. Pearce" <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 perhaps we can have a feature "JGit Extras" which EGit has no
dependency on?

Right, the HTTP server stuff should go into its own plugin/bundle
and maybe its own feature.  EGit doesn't need to depend upon it,
but someone might want to depend on it and build a WAR which enables
HTTP server side support.

EGit also doesn't need to depend on the JGit AWT/PGM bundles either; I was thinking that an "extras" feature including those might help get them built on the Eclipse build systems, but perhaps not be part of Helios.

Alex

Back to the top