Re: [egit-dev] upload to gerrit over HTTP

On 6 Oct 2009, at 17:08, "Shawn O. Pearce" <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well then, I now know what my project for today will be.  Picking up
smart HTTP by trying to get the push side implemented.

I've already got some code for the back end stuff; I'll tidy it up and submit it. We should have a separate feature for the JGit web/git server though - perhaps we can have a feature "JGit Extras" which EGit has no dependency on?

Also, what's the thought on using some of Jetty's async servlet stuff in jgit (client &server). I think that could be very useful and I believe that Jetty is EDL too ...

Alex

Back to the top