Re: [egit-dev] JGit projection creatoin?

It would probably make sense for both of these to be under the same project and have two components. So the egit project would have an egit component and a jgit component.

If that doesn't work from a nomenclature perspective, then renaming the project to 'git' with an egit component and a jgit component might be better.

But ideally they should both be in the same project, unless there's some practical requirements (like putting all EDL stuff into one protect and all EPL in a distinct project) - if there is, your suggestion of a JGit project might make sense.

Chris, what's the restrictions with EDL stuff? Can we have an EDL component and EPL component in the same project, or is this frowned on?

Alex

Sent from my (new) iPhone