Re: [eclipselink-users] question about composite persistence unit

Here are the config properties for the EclipseLink-implemented connection pool related to EntityManagerFactory.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Extensions_%28ELUG%29#How_to_Use_EclipseLink_JPA_Extensions_for_JDBC_Connection_Pooling

On 08/03/2012 2:47 PM, Geronimo Ma. Hernandez wrote:
>  What symptom are you seeing that indicates you are not getting pooling?
No symptoms.

On digging the sources, I hit DatabaseSessionImpl - where I wondered about the
comment, which said that in SE-environments only one database connection is
supported.

dunno, but I guess, RCP environment is SE-environment, so I thought, only one
database connection is too small ...

Back to the top