[eclipselink-users] caching query results for all queries...?

Hi - anyone know if there is a valid property to use in the persistence.xml to cache all query results by name and parameter values.
So rather than putting a hint on the queries we can do something like

            <property name="eclipselink.query-results-cache"                value="true"/>

I've come across it searching in google - but not come across anything defintive...

If so - how would we configure expiration of the cache ? something simple like expire everything every x minutes  would do to start with..

Thanks
Tim

Back to the top