Re: [eclipselink-users] question about composite persistence unit

On Friday 02 March 2012 - 16:30:54, Tom Ware wrote:
> It's true we don't do discovery of new classes.

Hm, I don't need to support dynamic change of number of classes.

The number of entities depends on the installation - and which kind of
extensions are installed.
The number of entities may vary on each installation and an installation may
change by installing another extension too.

So I think, I have to determine the entities at runtime, but I don't (want or
need to) support change of number of entities during runtime.

> If the URL is not enough, you can provide your own implementation of
> the Metadata Source that gets the xml file from some other place.

That sounds very interesting.
I beg your pardon, but wiki looks pretty poor on that item and a quick search
did not serve desired informations ...

... do you have a link, where I can learn more on that item?

kind regards

Gero

Back to the top