[eclipselink-users] Fetchgroup usage / unfetched basic attributes

Hi folks,
we use the EL Fetchgroup features and encounter some behaviour we cant explain.
In many cases, EL works as expected concerning the basic mappings (String, Long….): the attributes are fetched if they are not mapped as “fetch=LAZY”, independently of using a Fetchgroup on the query. Basic mappings don’t have to be included in the Fetchgroup.
In some cases, this does not work: the basic attributes are NOT loaded. If we add them to our Fetchgroup, they are loaded.
Is it a bug? Does anybody has a hint how to solve this problem?
Best Regards, Markus

Back to the top