Re: [eclipselink-users] Fetchgroup usage / unfetched basic attributes

Hi Markus,

If you don't use a fetch group with a query the only basic attributes that are NOT fetched are those defined as "fetch=LAZY".

Alternatively, if you use a fetch group with a query the only basic attributes fetched are those included in the fetch group.

Thanks,
Andrei