Re: [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink 2: ANT Task Error

Removing the "-Aeclipselink.persistencexml" directive and copying the
persistence.xml file to \ant\META-INF directory work - but to me this
technique is restrictive i.e. why should the persistence.xml file be under
ANT directory and not under WebContent\META-INF directory?

Also, I don't think my persistence class was generated because I got this:

 [javac] Round 2:
    [javac] 	input files: {au.com.ckd.model.MusicModel_}
    [javac] 	annotations: [javax.annotation.Generated,
javax.persistence.metamodel.StaticMetamodel]
    [javac] 	last round: false
    [javac] Note: Optional file was not found: META-INF/orm.xml continuing
with generation.
    [javac] Note: Optional file was not found: META-INF/eclipselink-orm.xml
continuing with generation.
    [javac] [loading
javax\persistence\Embeddable.class(javax\persistence:Embeddable.class)]
    [javac] [loading
javax\persistence\MappedSuperclass.class(javax\persistence:MappedSuperclass.class)]
    [javac] Processor
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.modelgen.CanonicalModelProcessor
matches [javax.persistence.metamodel.StaticMetamodel] and returns false.
    [javac] Round 3:
    [javac] 	input files: {}
    [javac] 	annotations: []
    [javac] 	last round: true
    [javac] [total 3234ms]

I used annotations so the orm.xml file was not needed. I would expect a
persistence class generated for MusicModel.java class - but nothing was
produced. What could be wrong?