Re: [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink 2: ANT Task Error

Sorry you are having so much trouble. What I previously tried to suggest is that you:

1- remove the "-Aeclipselink.persistencexml" directive and
2- copy the persistence.xml file to "D:/Project/website/ant/META-INF/persistence.xml"

If that doesn't work, which directory are your classes being generated to? Try adding META-INF/persistence.xml off that directory as well.

Cheers,
Guy