Re: [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink 2: ANT Task Error

My build.xml file is under D:/Project/website/ant/. I tried your suggestion
by copying the persistence.xml file one level up to
D:/Project/website/META-INF/ and redefine the ANT task to point to this
directory level - still got the same error. >-(

I have tried similar ANT tasks for OpenJPA and Hibernate using
D:/Project/website/WebContent/META-INF/persistence.xml and it works fine
which led me to conclude that there is a bug with the EclipseLink release.
Else, it would have failed for OpenJPA and Hibernate, too.

I can't believe something so simple as this can take so much time with
EclipseLink. It's disappointing!... Unfortunately, the company I worked for
already invested too much in EclipseLink so we can't moved off it. I wish I
could though...