Re: [eclipselink-users] Possible Bug: @ReturnUpdate drops timestamps from all dates

Ok, so I now see my refresh is pulling out the correct data for
modified on. But subsequent find calls still are using the stale
modified on date!

I added back on my @ReturnUpdate, again I see the correct data in the
entity when I do a refresh, however on subsequent finds it's pulling
out the stale modified_on data!

My MappedSuperclass is annotated with @Cache(refreshOnlyIfNewer=false)
if that matters.

This is very bizarre!