Re: [eclipselink-users] Possible Bug: @ReturnUpdate drops timestamps from all dates

Also does the same happen with other type (String)?

Could you please try running without change tracking (-Declipselink.weaving.changetracking=false).
It the problem still there?

On 25/06/2010 11:21 AM, Tim Hollosy wrote:
This is very odd,
When using @ReturnUpdate to manage a Modified_On column (Oracle Date
type). The timestamp is missing from the refreshed object until the
container is restarted.

It's really odd, I do a save and then a refresh in the refreshed
object, and in all future ReadAllQueries even against that object the
timestamp is coming back as midnight. This happens on
java.sql.Timestamp types as well as java.util.Date with @Temporal and
a timestamp.

It's funny because it doesn't happen with @ReturnInsert any clue at
all, this seems to weird to be an actual bug and I'm not going to rule
out user error. Any comments before I file a bug report?

./tch