Re: [eclipselink-users] Possible Bug: @ReturnUpdate drops timestamps from all dates

I'm having very odd behavior with modified on's now. It was working
when I commented out my @ReturnUpdate, now even that stopped working.
Now it's not refreshing at all!

I added the system property to my server start, didn't matter.

I'm using static weaving, and my modifed_on column is part of a
@MappedSuperclass. In debug mode, i watch the refresh, and all the
columns are highlighted like they were changed EXCEPT the columns in
my @MappedSuperclass, so I suspect that is the actual culprit here.

Ideas?

./tch