Re: [eclipselink-users] PostgreSQL array mapping

hello!

On Oct 6, 2009, at 3:26 PM, James Sutherland wrote:
If you use binding and in your converter convert the List back to an
Integer[] does it work? Are you able to write the field directly through
JDBC, what do you need to bind in JDBC?
actually it didn't work.

but I solved the problem with a Converter which was converting from the String representation of the array to a List. we didn't need to write anything back to the database so this direction was enough.

--
KARASZI Istvan

Back to the top