Re: [eclipselink-users] Odd problem with BeansBinding since upgrading Eclipse Link to 1.1 (only with static weaving)

File size Comparison:

Ant Task is ON    /  peristence.xml: weaving is set to static:
Customer.class unwoven-directory 20kb
Customer.class woven-directory    29kb

Ant Task is ON   /   persistence.xml: weaving is set explicitly to false:
Customer.class unwoven-directory 20kb
Customer.class woven-directory    29kb

Ant Task is OFF /    persistenct.xml: weaving is set explicitly to false:
Customer.class unwoven-directory 20kb
woven directory doesn't exist due the missing ant task

In all cases -except the last one without the ant task- the interface you
mentioned is added to my class signature:

Example of my country class (decompiled version with having set
eclipselink.weaving to false in the persistence.xml but having the ant-task
for weaving enabled):
public class Country
    implements Serializable, Cloneable, PersistenceWeaved,
PersistenceEntity,
	       PersistenceObject, FetchGroupTracker,
	       PersistenceWeavedFetchGroups, ChangeTracker,
	       PersistenceWeavedChangeTracking

Seems strange to me. What i'll try next is to compare a decompiled version
of a class weaved by eclipse link 1.0.2 with the same decompiled class
weaved by the 1.1 static weaver. May i am able to figure out some
differences?

chris