Re: [eclipselink-users] Odd problem with BeansBinding since upgrading Eclipse Link to 1.1 (only with static weaving)

Hi Chris,

Setting those properties in persistence.xml is the best way to do it. I am surprised you are not seeing any changed functionality from this behavior. Which properties have you tried? What do the settings look like in your persistence.xml?

-Tom

t3_chris wrote:
Hi Tom,

Thanks for your fast response!
I assume to set these properties you mentioned in the persistence.xml? I
tried that, but nothing changed. Could it be, that when using static weaving through an
ant-task
the properties within the persistence.xml are ignored?

best regards,
chris

Back to the top