Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception request for Riena and jetty to be included in Indigo M3

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Following the exception process, I am requesting an exception to allow jetty and Riena to join the Indigo release this year after missing the M2 date for "once in always in". Both projects plan to contribute on time for M3. The RT PMC has approved this exception (see http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/rt-pmc/msg02083.html)

Since I am the PMC rep for RT I will abstain from voting. We are looking for at least two votes from the PC to approve the exception. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

+1

I question whether we should move this date up a bit. It seems a bit much to ask for an exemption now.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org