[eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of 10/6 12 noon Planning Council Meeting

Sorry for the short reminder, for our regularly scheduled first-Wednesday meeting,

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/October_6_2010

One agenda item I'd like to focus on is our participation requirements document.

I have made a copy to new URL

http://www.eclipse.org/indigo/planning/EclipseSimultaneousRelease.php

So far I've only removed the "new this year" markers. There's a few routine URLs I'll try and update soon.

As John mentioned the other day on this list, the document is meant to be relatively constant from year to year ...
but that doesn't meant we can't improve it, remove bad items, or add new ones that come to light.
I know I have a few in mind ... but, I would like to hear first from rest of PC if there are any changes you desire or would recommend.