[eclipse.org-planning-council] Status of Riena and Jetty for Indigo M2

I have heard back from both Riena and jetty with regards to missing M2 for Indigo. Both projects definitely plan to participate in Indigo.

jetty is in the middle of the release review for jetty 7.2.0 and thought it would be ready in time for M2 but that missed the date.

Riena seems to be in a similar situation and is catching up to be included in M3.

So what is the next step? Does this mean we need to go back to the RT PMC to get an exception for them to participate in M3 and then a follow on vote by the planning council? or is that not needed here?

Tom

Back to the top