[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon Europe 2019: Register before prices go up!

Hello all,

If you haven’t already signed up for ECE 2019, now is a great time, since early prices end after October 1. Be sure to use your member or committer discount!

EclipseCon Europe is our largest gathering of the community, so be sure to take advantage of the opportunity to meet old friends and new friends, share what you already know, and learn what you’d like to know. The 2019 program (once again chosen by volunteers like you) is full of great talks on Eclipse technologies, Cloud Native Java, IoT, Open Source best practices, and more.

Rounding out the talks and tutorials are the keynote speakers, Community Day on Monday, and the evening social networking (the new Community Evening on Tuesday,  Exhibitor Reception and entertainment on Wednesday).

We’ll see you October 21 in Ludwigsburg!

Regards,
The EclipseCon Europe Team

Back to the top