[eclipse.org-members-committers] 2020 Eclipse Foundation Elections Coming Soon!

All,

Just a reminder that the 2020 Eclipse Foundation Board of Directors elections are coming up soon. Nominations will be opening on Monday, January 6th. We'll be sending out a reminder on that date.

The positions of Sustaining Members and Committer representatives are a vitally important part of the Eclipse Foundation's governance. I highly encourage everyone to consider participating.

Based on the number of strategic members anticipated as of February 1, 2020, we expect there will be three elected Committer Member representatives and three elected Sustaining Member representatives on next year's board. The terms of office are from April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021.

Key dates:

    January 6, 2020: Nominations open. To nominate someone, simply send an email to elections@xxxxxxxxxxx. Self nominations are acceptable.
    January 24, 2020: Nominations close
    January 29, 2020: List of nominees published on www.eclipse.org
    January 31, 2020: Deadline for nominees to return their content to elections@xxxxxxxxxxx
    February 4, 2020: Individual pages ready for candidate review
    February 10, 2020: Nominees' personal pages made available on www.eclipse.org
    February 10, 2020: Email announcing list of candidates
    February 12, 2020: Voting begins
    March 3, 2020: Voting ends at 3pm Eastern time
    March 10, 2020: New representatives announced!

Thanks everyone, and all the best for 2020!

--

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@mmilinkov

+1.613.220.3223 (m)

Back to the top