[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon Europe 2019 - Program Published!

Hello all,

Thanks to our great community (that’s you!), we had a record number of submissions for ECE, and now we have a program that we think may set records too. Check out the schedule, plan your week, and register here before prices go up!

While you’re at the website, read about Community Day & Community Evening, the DiY RoboCar Challenge, and the keynotes - even more reasons to attend this year.

We’ll see you in Ludwigsburg, October 21 - 24!

Regards,
The EclipseCon Europe Team

Back to the top