[eclipse.org-members-committers] Juno Release Reviews part I

As has become our tradition, we have a few projects who are a little tardy with their release review documentation for Juno and so we're going to have to schedule two separate release review extravaganzas.

Our first set of release reviews wrap up on June 13/2012. The list of projects is quite large, so I'm not going to list them here. I will, however, draw your attention to the following graduating projects:
  • Eclipse Generation Factories (EGF) [1]
  • Accessibility Tools Framework (ACTF) [2]
  • Linux Tools [3]
  • Runtime Packaging (RTP) [4]
  • Subversive [5]
  • Target Communication Framework (TCF) [6]
You can find the complete listing on the Projects Gateway page [7]. Note that you can get the complete list of participating projects on the "Releases" page [8].

The Gemini Web project is not participating in Juno, but is releasing version 2.1 [9] along with Juno. Parts of the Gemini Web project are consumed by Virgo, which is participating in the simultaneous release.

The second round of release reviews will wrap up on June 20/2012.

While I have your attention... Researchers from the Eindhoven University of Technology are carrying out research about Eclipse API usage in Eclipse products/solutions as part of a PhD research project. The aim of the research is to understand the evolution of third-party plug-ins in relation to Eclipse API usage. If you can spare a few minutes, please complete their survey [A].

Thanks. Have a great week. Happy Juno!

Wayne

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGF/Review/Juno/ReleaseAndGraduation
[2] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/attachment.cgi?id=216853