[eclipse.org-members-committers] Juno Release Reviews part II

The traditional supplemental review for tardy projects wraps up on June 20/2012. The list is relatively short, you can view it on the Projects gateway page [1]. I will draw your attention to the single graduation in the group. Along with their 1.0 release, Code Recommenders is also graduating [2]. Congratulations!

I provided an incorrect link for the "releases" page last week. The correct link is here [3]

We have three new project proposals:

VJET: _javascript_ Toolkit [4] VJET _javascript_ IDE's focus is a general purpose toolkit for the _javascript_ language which can be extended to understand different _javascript_ libraries. VJET is meant to help _javascript_ developers to code with simple JS code to more complex class/type libraries.

Damos [5] The scope of this project is to provide an integrated development environment for developing data flow-oriented systems using block diagrams.

EMF-IncQuery [6] EMF-IncQuery provides a new API for querying EMF models, an implementation of the API that leverages an incremental cache for fast retrieval, and a DSL and tools for specifying and testing queries.

While I have your attention... Researchers from the Eindhoven University of Technology are carrying out research about Eclipse API usage in Eclipse products/solutions as part of a PhD research project. The aim of the research is to understand the evolution of third-party plug-ins in relation to Eclipse API usage. If you can spare a few minutes, please complete their survey [7].

Thanks,

Wayne

[1] http://eclipse.org/projects/
[2] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/attachment.cgi?id=217241