[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon Starts in Two Weeks: Register Today!

Eclipse community,

EclipseCon 2011 starts in just two weeks, so don't forget to register today. We have some great things going on this year!

  • Keynotes that cover diverse and exciting topics:
  • A special Showcase event for cool new projects
  • An integrated Exhibit Area, with lots of opportunities to see what our member companies are doing
  • Sessions that vary in length and depth, so you can pace yourself
  • Four receptions with great food, great drinks, and great networking

Eclipse members and committers receive a $250 discount; see the registration page for your coupon code. For the best price, register now – prices go up soon!

Plan on joining us March 21-24 at the Hyatt Regency in Santa Clara, California. We hope to see you there!

Regards,
Donald Smith
EclipseCon 2011 Conference Chair

Back to the top