[eclipse.org-members-committers] Upcoming Reviews, Mar 2-9/2011

Greetings all.

We have three exciting reviews on the schedule for this week. First up,
we have two Gemini projects. Specifically, we have Gemini JPA [1], and
Gemini DBAccess [2] both doing a 1.0.0 Release and Graduation Review.
Rounding things out nicely is the Eclipse Communication Project (ECF)
with their 3.5 release [3] featuring an implementation of Remote Service
Admin, and an XML-RPC provider, along with independence from Equinox
(meaning that ECF can run with in other OSGi implementations) and a new
approach to project documentation (it's always nice to see a project put
a spotlight on providing good documentation). Be sure to add your
comments and questions in the communication channels indicated in the
review documentation.

We'll not be scheduling any more reviews until after EclipseCon [4]. If
you haven't already registered for EclipseCon, make sure that you do
register soon. I look forward to seeing you there.

In the weeks following EclipseCon, we'll be starting work on a new
revision to the Eclipse Development Process (EDP) [5]. If there's
something you feel needs to be changed, EclipseCon is a great place to
corner me and have that conversation. Of course, opening a bug against
Community/Process is also a good idea. Or just drop me a note.

FWIW, buying me a "beer" at EclipseCon is really cheap: I generally only
drink water (and an occasional tea).

Wayne

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/attachment.cgi?id=189035
[2] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/attachment.cgi?id=190067